Seo strategies are changing day-by-day, because of updations in google algorithms. If you are running an SEO company, then you need to stay updated about all the new updations. Or if you do not know, then you must get help from professionals, because they have a great deal of knowledge.
Several reasons are mentioned below-:
You are using Outdated Tactics
It is true that SEO strategies are changed every day, because of updations in Google and the other search engine algorithms. So, if you are finding your SEO is not working properly, then you need to look at the tactics which you have used previously. You must check whether they are outdated or not. Here are some outdated SEO tactics-:
- Low-quality Content
- Long-Tail keywords only
- Repetition of keywords
- Poor keyword stuffing
- Poor Building Links
Poor user experience
SEO company knows very well, what is the importance of SEO in Ludhiana. SEO is basically beneficial to grab the attention of more and more customer’s toward your website. But, if your SEO is failing, then you must check what the problem is. You may lack grabbing the attention of the potential customer for your website. Some ways will help you to increase the user experience or getting the attention of potential customer including-:
- You must examine your website loading time if your website is taking too much time to load, then no one can follow you. So, you must try to improve website speed.
- Make sure, you are using enough visuals to spread your message or to grab the attention of the potential customer. If not then start using more media or visuals.
- You need to optimize your article headlines, and these will be more precise as well as clear so that everyone can understand them.
You don’t have Goal tracking installed
Your SEO is failing if you do not set up website analytics yet. Goal tracking and analytics are valuable to get all the information about your site to what is working or what is not. To reduce the risk of SEO failing, you must start Goat tracking and Google Analytics. If you don’t know how to set them up, then you must get help from a professional.
Once you are done with analytics, then you must check whether you are able to track below-mentioned things or not-:
- Average session duration
- New or unique visitor conversion
- Interactions per visit
- Lead generation costs
- Return visitor conversion
- Bounce rate
- Value per visit
- Exit pages
- Sources for incoming traffic
You are only focusing on keywords
As we stated above, using long-tail keywords are responsible for SEO failing. You must focus on quality keywords or try to improve keyword stuffing. A poor keyword stuffing is also responsible for SEO failing. Make sure, you only embed keywords once in a single article. This will help you improve your rank. You also need to follow below-mentioned things-:
- Produce Great Content
- Associate with Bigger Brands
- Be a Great Storyteller
Here are some other factors or mistakes that lead you to SEO failing including-:
- Your niche is too Competitive
- You are Building the wrong and poor links
- Your target keywords are unable to receive enough search volume