The Garrett ATX is the ultimate multi-frequency
detector for all terrains and extreme conditions (highly mineralized
ground, saltwater, etc.). It features advanced pulse induction
technology, a durable design that meets military specifications,
and a new DD coil design for extreme and uniform sensitivity—
from tiny gold pieces to larger gold nuggets.
The ATX is ideal for gold prospecting,
relic hunting in highly mineralized soils, shallow water coin
and jewelry hunting, and even for industrial applications. The
ATX includes Motion and Non-Motion Modes, Advanced Ground Balance,
LED signal strength indicator, Iron Check, and much more. The
ATX provides maximum detection on all targets at the same time.
No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while
No extreme pricing. Just extreme performance.
LOCATES TINY GOLD NUGGETS THAT OTHER PI DETECTORS MISS
ADVANCED NEW DD SEARCHCOIL
PROVIDES ENHANCED DETECTION OF SMALL ITEMS & EASY PINPOINTING
ALL TERRAIN USE WATERPROOF TO 10 FEET
ATX KEY FEATURES
- Maximum Detection on all targets at the same time.
No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target
while degrading another.
- Advanced Ground Balance: has wide range to ground
balance from heavily mineralized ground (ironstone) to saltwater
without switching to special modes.
- Exclusive Design DD Searchcoil: enhances detection
of small items without having to slow down the scanning speed
of the coil.
- Motion and Non-Motion Modes: provides optimum performance
based on your hunting preference and conditions.
- Fully Collapsible: the ATX can be operated with
its stem fully extended, fully collapsed, or anywhere in between.
- Quick Iron Check feature and adjustable Discrimination
- Ground Track with 4 settings: Chose setting that
best handles rapidly changing ground mineralization.
- LED Indicators: show signal strength and current
- External Speaker: built in for option to search
- Frequency Scan: auto function for eliminating RFI
- Audio retune: quickly cancel out unwanted ambient
- Volume Control: adjust to limit the response of
large signals in order to better hear deep/faint signals.
Circuit Type - Advanced Pulse Induction
Discrimination - Adjustable, 25 settings
Search Modes 2: Motion and Non-Motion
Ground Balance Range From ferrous ground (ironstone) to saltwater
Audio Threshold Adjustable, 25 settings
Detection Frequency - 730 pulses per second, adjustable
Submersion Depth 10 feet (3m)
Sensitivity/Depth Adjustments 13
Electronic Pinpointing YES
Quick Iron Check YES
Standard Searchcoil 10" x 12" PROformance™ DD
Standard Land Headphones Included; weight 16 oz. (.45 kgs.)
Length (Adjustable) 20" to 68" (.51m - 1.72m)
Total Weight 5.5 lbs. (2.5 kgs.)
Batteries 8 AA (included); rechargeables also included
Warranty 2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor